Sunday, October 30, 2011

Days 5-7 on WW

Day 5 was pretty good. I ended up going through more of my points than I would have liked at a new restaurant. I find that even when I try to eat conservatively, it's hard to not really go over since most food in restaurants has way more butter than stuff I cook at home.

Day 6 unfortunately saw me go over my points by about 20 for the week. I'm disappointed by this but I have to remind myself that 20 points over for the week is still an improvement over before, when I wasn't getting practice tracking and was eating a bunch more.

Day 7 is a lazy Sunday. My goal is to be at 29 points today and get in place for the week so I can be successful this week. I'd love to make my points this week too instead of going over. Toward that goal I'm going to track for the whole week now-- a plan in place will make this easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment