Thursday, January 13, 2011

My Accomplishments from Last Week

Hello, lovely blog readers!

I'm enjoying being on a friday-thursday schedule for eating since Friday + the weekend have traditionally been higher point days. I've pasted my goals below with my progress.

Workouts
  • Working out 5 times/this week with a combination of cardio, strength and yoga
    • YES! Friday was cardio, Sunday yoga, Monday weights + cardio, Weds weights+ cardio, Thursday cardio
  • Working out first thing in the morning
    • A mix. My goal is still to do it first thing at 6am. We're not there yet

Food
  • Staying OP, eating my activity points but ideally not my 49 extra. Aim to use maximum 35 extra.
    • I used all 49 points and was concerned I would go over that, which wouldn't make me happy. 
    • I binged yesterday due to all the stress. I had about 60 pts. But I recovered today, which is good. I'm hoping to not do that again and am going to put things in place to help me. I'm wondering if the goal to not use my extra points is a good one.

Mind/Body
  • Writing for 30 minutes daily
    • No, sadly. I need to do more of this. It's hugely helpful for me
  • 8 hours sleep/day
    • Yes 
  • Bed by 10:15 at latest
    • NO! Not going this! Really need to start!!!

Blogging
  • Planning my food daily 
    • Mixed. I'd like to do this more
  • Blogging 4 times/week about:
    • feelings
    • progress
    • ww topics
      • started this. will do more!
  • Blog about my WW meeting (this will force me to also go!)
    • Planning to go Sat. Didn't make it last Sat.


Eating this past week



No comments:

Post a Comment