Sunday, January 9, 2011

What I'm Working on This Week (Mid- Week Check In)


Hello, lovely blog readers!

I'm enjoying being on a friday-thursday schedule for eating since Friday + the weekend have traditionally been higher point days. I've pasted my goals below with my progress.

Workouts
  • Working out 5 times/this week with a combination of cardio, strength and yoga
    • Worked out today doing yoga and Friday doing cardio. Planning to workout Monday, Weds and Thursday
  • Working out first thing in the morning
    • yes! both times have been first thing. My goal now is to make "first thing" 6am, not 8 or 9am. Baby steps.

Food
  • Staying OP, eating my activity points but ideally not my 49 extra. Aim to use maximum 35 extra.
    • Doing OK with this. My progress up until today is shown below. I need to keep the workouts up and be on plan Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. Weds will probably be a 40 point day.
    • It's possible I won't use any of my 49 points
    • I'm going to make a veggie soup tonight to help me through the week
    • I also planned out the rest of the week, which is a huge accomplishment. I'm now going to go food shopping and then going to do some serious cooking.

Mind/Body
  • Writing for 30 minutes daily
    • Doing an average of 30 minutes now. I've had some great writing sessions recently and they are so helpful.
  • 8 hours sleep/day
    • Yes 
  • Bed by 10:15 at latest
    • NO! Not going this! Really need to start!!!

Blogging
  • Planning my food daily 
    • Did this on Thursday. Didn't do it yesterday online (just did it in my head) or today.
  • Blogging 4 times/week about:
    • feelings
    • progress
    • ww topics
      • started this. will do more!
  • Blog about my WW meeting (this will force me to also go!)
    • Planning to go Friday!


Eating so far + my plan for the rest of the week + workouts!




No comments:

Post a Comment