Thursday, January 6, 2011

What I'd like to work on this week

Workouts
  • Working out 5 times/this week with a combination of cardio, strength and yoga
  • Working out first thing in the morning

Food
  • Staying OP, eating my activity points but ideally not my 49 extra. Aim to use maximum 35 extra.

Mind/Body
  • Writing for 30 minutes daily
  • 8 hours sleep/day
  • Bed by 10:15 at latest

Blogging
  • Planning my food daily 
  • Blogging 4 times/week about:
    • feelings
    • progress
    • ww topics
  • Blog about my WW meeting (this will force me to also go!)

3 comments:

  1. Good goals! Sounds like you have a great plan in place for success. I'm excited to follow your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could never get into yoga, but everyone is different. Goals are important, it's even more important to write them out so you can see what you're trying to stick to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Missy & Kelly, I'm a huge fan of both of your blogs. Thank you for your encouragement!

    ReplyDelete