Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Plan for January 4th


Plan for the Day:



Actual Results:


Thoughts:
1) No gym today, sadly. I have a lot planned exercise over the next few days though, and my goal is to spend only activity points and not spend any of my 49 points.

2) I'm wearing some pants that it about 2 weeks ago and they seem like they fit now again, which is nice. They're a bit tight. 

3) I am planning on weighing in in 11 days. To be honest, I'm afraid to weigh in earlier than that-- I'm afraid I've gained weight back. I would love to weigh in again closer to 150 than 155. But even if it's higher, it's ok-- this is about getting to maintenance and lifetime before my birthday in the summer-- not what the number reads in January.

4) We need to start eating earlier and going to bed earlier. We're eating at 9 and trying to sleep at 10 but really sleeping later. We need to get on a schedule to go to bed around 9:30, up at 5:30 and eat around 6:30, which is going to minimize cooking a bit but we'll get around it.




No comments:

Post a Comment