Thursday, January 6, 2011

My Week Round up

My plan is to start just points my week's points. I was OP this week, which is really good since the ten days prior were a real disaster and an average of 55 pts/day. So that's good. My points week starts tomorrow so I'm going to do  mid-normal week check in and end of ww week check in:


Workouts
  • Working out 5 hours/this week with a combination of cardio, strength and yoga NOT DONE. I DID ABOUT 2.5 HOURS TOTAL
  • Working out first thing in the morning, YES BUT NOT GETTING UP AS EARLY AS I'D LIKE

Food
  • Staying OP, eating my activity points but ideally not my 49 extra. YES! BUT DID USE ALL OF 49 EXTRA

Mind/Body
  • Writing for 30 minutes daily NOT DONE, DID DO WRITING 5-7 DAYS THOUGH...
  • Meditation 1 hour total this week NOT DONE YET
  • 8 hours sleep/day NOT DONE-- 6.5-7.5 HOURS/ NIGHT

Blogging
  • Planning my food daily and posting it here. Showing the evidence here at the end of the day. DONE!
  • Blogging here daily DONE!
  • Blog about my WW meeting (this will force me to also go!) GOING TOMORROW, SO TECHNICALLY NOT DONE

Personal Finance
  • Setting up a personal budget and working to stick to it NOT DONE
And here's the week in points. I'm not sure I'm going to be able to shed weight like this but here's hoping:


No comments:

Post a Comment